Should I buy Yousician Premium?

Talk about anything and everything related to Yousician Guitar here

Moderators: distanceremovedradio, R0

Should I buy Yousician Premium?

Postby zakrise » Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:17 pm

^..
I don't know what should I ask my parents for my birthday and I thought its either this or Richie Sambora album collection...
So the Premium worth the 1 year subscription?
zakrise

Re: Should I buy Yousician Premium?

Postby Aaron Rupe » Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:25 pm

Yousician is an outstanding learning and practice tool.... but it's worth is really up to you, and how well you take advantage of it... personally, I think premium access is very much worth the subscription price... .. . who knows? maybe someday, someone in the future will be debating with themselves whether to buy your album collection,.. or something else...
Aaron Rupe

Postby pbeens » Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:01 am

For me it was worth buying a Premium subscription so I am not limited to the amount I can play each day. It's a very low cost compared to lessons at the local music shop.
pbeens

Postby zakrise » Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:15 pm

AMRupe wrote:Yousician is an outstanding learning and practice tool.... but it's worth is really up to you, and how well you take advantage of it... personally, I think premium access is very much worth the subscription price... .. . who knows? maybe someday, someone in the future will be debating with themselves whether to buy your album collection,.. or something else...

pbeens wrote:For me it was worth buying a Premium subscription so I am not limited to the amount I can play each day. It's a very low cost compared to lessons at the local music shop.

Ok, Thanks guys.
Turn out my friends want to buy the albums for me so I'll just ask my parents for the Premium

Again, Thanks a lot for the help.
zakrise

Postby jybrd » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:38 pm

I played the free version a few times and upgraded. After upgrading there is so much more you can do and learn at one time. I felt the free version I was just getting into a rythem and had to stop.
jybrd

Postby Noah D » Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:48 pm

I'd go for it it's ausome
N Dennis
Noah D

Postby Dudeistmonk » Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:06 pm

definitely go for it. Just awesome!
Yousician Piano Level 5
Yamaha DGX 200 Keyboard
Dudeistmonk

Postby Noah D » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:14 pm

[quote="jybrd"]I played the free version a few times and upgraded. After upgrading there is so much more you can do and learn at one time. I felt the free version I was just getting into a rythem and had to stop.
Yeah I agree .I like it so yeah :D .
N Dennis
Noah D

Postby Dudeistmonk » Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:42 pm

+1 for go for it. Way cheaper than "face to face" lessons and for me it has been very effective.
Yousician Piano Level 5
Yamaha DGX 200 Keyboard
Dudeistmonk

Return to General Discussion GUITAR