Talk about anything and everything related to Yousician Guitar here

Moderator: p90player

By Lexame
Hi everybody,
My name is EmmaRae. I've played guitar for a few years now and I'm trying to get back trying into playing. I'm not a pro, I'm still a beginner! Tips are greatly appreciated!
:D
By Dudeistmonk
Hey Emma Rae,

The only tip I have is to just keep rocking amd you will progress along!
By Amn1970
Hi I'm Amn, I have wanted to play guitar for years, bought a Yamaha acoustic a couple of years ago, played about with it for a month or so and gave up, thinking I would never get it. Saw an advert for yousician this week, down loaded the app, dusted off (and tuned) the guitar, and now I'm addicted. Half way through level one in a couple of days, not moving on 'til I get all the gold stars!
By AKFender
Hello, everyone! AKFender here. I had some trouble getting my subscription set up, but it's working now and I'm addicted to "Youscision". Fingers and hand are sore, but it's a good kinda sore. :D
By Stevemorris
hi , 46 and always wanted to play.
So far so good. Wish song leason would save to ipad .. could use when no internet available
Level 2 and hoping my fingers will start to move a little faster with practice :)
By Noah D
Hi I'm Noah
I found guitar quite tricky before I got the app
I now have premium so yeah rock on dudes
By ddegman
Hey im Dylan.

Im a guitar enthusiast and am fairly new to playing.
any tips would be great
By GabriellaSourOwl
Hey everyone! I'm GabriellaSourOwl, but you can call me Gabriella. I am 12 years old, and have been playing guitar for a year and a half. Yousician rocks!
By musicgirl17
Hey everyone I'm musicgirl17, I've been playing for a little over a year and half and have had soooooooo much fun with it. My teacher has helped me with my learning of the guitar. I'm just here to learn a little more on the side. :D
Yousician update - version 2.51

Finally decided to see what the deal was with this[…]

Will we eventually do the same?

Searching music in the library...

It's possible that they might have changed the son[…]

agree and youtube can only solve parts of the iss[…]