Introduce yourself

Talk about anything and everything related to Yousician Guitar here

Moderator: R0

Introduce yourself

Postby Pekka K » Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:46 am

Hi all,

To get to know others in the forum, please introduce yourself here briefly

My name is Pekka and I work for Yousician. I will be hanging around here and helping people.
Pekka K

Re: Introduce yourself

Postby GUESTY » Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:51 pm

Hello, I'm Guesty and I am a Guitaroholic

:D
GUESTY

Postby ChefMmmm » Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:43 am

Hi I'm Chef...I I like to play. Have tried to play for the last 10 years off and on...more off than on. Took a liking to drums that put the guitar on the stand for a while...then I got married. Now that I have a wee one I have reason to take the guitar more seriously. A Christmas themed lesson would be great. Or rather holiday themed. December has some great celebrations.
ChefMmmm

Postby PRS245 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:11 am

PRS245 here... bought an acoustic guitar about five years ago, life took more time than expected - and I never really made it past the basics.
That guitar got closeted for several years after my young child lost the saddle one day.

Bought my first solid-body (guess) about four months ago... and have been playing pretty solid the entire time.
Been through the basics on GuitarBots before noticing this site in the notes over there.

So far I'm enjoying the new 'Yousician' format.
It's just about everything I would have hoped for in terms of a more 'adult' / 'Johnathan Ive' kinda layout.
Clean.

I agree ^ - Christmas Lessons would be a nice touch for the holidays.

I guess that's all for now! Look forward to seeing how this product and its community continue to develop.
PRS245

Postby cm13 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:21 pm

Chris here. Was on guitarbots, and now spending most of my time here, learning and trying to help make the site better :D

started with classical guitar a couple decades ago and then grad school got in the way. kept trying to pick it up, but consistent practice was an issue.

Now a couple of guitar video sites and guitarbots/yousicion have helped a lot and I have been playing and improving for about 6 months. still have a long way to go. Would like to see more of a focus or perhaps a separate track on fingerstyle. :P

Best to all!
cm13

Postby thepulse101 » Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:35 pm

Hey everyone.

My name is Ben and I live in Canada. I have been playing guitar over 10 years but have never seen anything as easy to use as yousician. Looking forward to learning more about guitar. It really is an endless passion.
thepulse101

Postby Gracesoda » Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:53 pm

Hey I'm Grace ,
I've had a guitar for years just never used it so now I'm determined to learn :x :x
Gracesoda

Postby Viivinen » Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:14 pm

Hi all! I'm Virpi and I'm excited to learn to play the real guitar (earlier I have succeeded only with guitar hero and rock band :)) At least so far Yousician seems to have more patience with me than my piano teacher in the primary school... :lol: So things are looking promising at the moment. Thanks for creating such a nice tool!
Viivinen

Postby Duke's Bike » Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:22 pm

Hey, I'm Brian. I own a small music studio serving the South Jersey/Philly area called Duke's Bike. I began playing music in 1994 and I've been a working musician and teacher since 2008. This looks like a really great education tool and I want to see it succeed. With a few tweaks and a solid user base, this app could be a game changer.
Duke's Bike

Postby JuBear424 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:14 am

Hey all,

I'm Julia Easter and I'm just starting out. I love music and this site is super helpful. :D I am a sophomore in college and I love being a part of my christian community. I hope that someday I will be able to play some of my worship songs
JuBear424

Next

Return to General Discussion GUITAR