Talk about anything and everything related to Yousician Ukulele here
By aaronflowers
I kind of hit a wall with playing lead around the Building Speed section, it feels like a huge jump in difficulty. Do I need to be playing with more than just my thumb/doing more of a fingerpicking style? Back in section 5 (Plucking Faster) alternate plucking was introduced but I could still play those songs fine with just my thumb, and I don't believe there's been an introduction to different picking methods (outside of double stops) since then.

Anyone else experience anything similar to this? Do I just need to keep practicing or take a different approach to my playing method?
By dr gibbons
I'd go back and try different things. Re-visit some of your old songs - Play off some of the things you like. And Yousician is just a tool. Put it down for a bit and just play - explore. I found I could build up small chunks of music through hammer-ons and hammer-offs. These started as little 2-3 note fast bits and then moved up to 4, 5, 6 .. and then runs. YouTube is helpful too. i think Yousician is awesome but it is very controlled and maybe you need to just extend your imagination and put it away for a little bit ;)

Hello. I'm a casual player. Since recently, I'm sh[…]

PC as an amplifier

There are many software amps ;-) But you should ge[…]

I think they lost their Mission. Without the song[…]

After long hours trying and trying again I have no[…]